What is KHE?
The Kenyan Hospitality Event (KHE) is East Africa’s premier exhibition serving the hospitality, food and beverage industry.
With its inaugural edition taking place from 9 -11 September 2021 at the Sarit Exhibition Centre in Nairobi, Kenya, this brand-new event will offer a pivotal platform for international companies looking to break into the market as well as an opportunity for local businesses to expand their existing footprint.
Co-located alongside the Kenyan Food Event and the Kenyan Drink Event, the cumulative exhibition will make up three key industry segments to bring together over 2,500 qualified stakeholders and key members from the industry.
KHE aims to attract suppliers, manufacturers and services providers from across a wide spectrum of the hospitality industry. Here is an overview of the types of industries our exhibitors will come from:
- Bathroom and Spa
- Beds and Bedding
- Catering Equipment
- Cleaning and Hygiene Equipment
- Computers and Technology
- Fitness Equipment
- Point of Sale
- Security Systems
- Uniform and Clothing
Even with all the technology we have available to us, statistics still show you are more likely to secure a deal face-to-face. Simultaneously build brand awareness, network and close sales by taking part in the Kenyan Hospitality Event 2021.
- Increase your customer base by meeting pre-qualified industry stakeholders
- Showcase your new technologies and services face-to-face with prospective clients
- Capitalise on strategic marketing throughout the East African region
- Identify new opportunities within the market place
- Gain the advantage of early entry into a growing market
- Meet the decision makers making the procurement choices in the region
- Have the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops
Exhibit at the Kenyan Hospitality Event
Exhibit at East Africa's premier Exhibition and Conference dedicated to the Hospitality, Beverage and Food sectors. Taking place from 9 - 11 September 2021 at the Sarit Exhibition Centre in Nairobi, Kenya, speak to one of our Sales Team to find out more about prices and how you could get involved.MAKE A STAND ENQUIRY